Login or become a Shortlist subscriber
LinkedIn data reveals gender bias; 1m jobs boom from automation; and more
- Recruiters less likely to click on female LinkedIn profiles
- Automation could create 'nearly 1m jobs': McKinsey
- Michael Page overhauls policies on inclusion
- The IT skills in most demand
- News in brief: Andrew Staite, SWP, more
You need to be logged in to read this article.
Subscribers log in here
Having trouble using your subscription? Contact us for help or check our FAQ page here for answers to commonly asked questions.
Non subscribers: Access Shortlist by starting your subscription here.
Haven't seen Shortlist before? For a 28-day free trial sign up here.
Go back to our homepage here.