Login or become a Shortlist subscriber
WorkPac class actions on hold; Diversity stripes for Woolies and The Star; NZ visa overhaul; and more
- WorkPac casuals' class actions placed on hold
- Woolworths Group, The Star recognised for diverse recruitment
- New Zealand to overhaul temporary work visas
- Employers failing to upskill contingent workers
- News in brief: Aon, Bullhorn
- Correction to this morning's article
You need to be logged in to read this article.
Subscribers log in here
Having trouble using your subscription? Contact us for help or check our FAQ page here for answers to commonly asked questions.
Non subscribers: Access Shortlist by starting your subscription here.
Haven't seen Shortlist before? For a 28-day free trial sign up here.
Go back to our homepage here.