Login or become a Shortlist subscriber
Webcast: Mandatory workplace vaccinations
In the wake of new guidance on workplace vaccination policies, many employers remain unclear about their rights and obligations. This webcast dispels some myths around what employers can and can't do in this space.
The 50-minute presentation covers:
- In what circumstances employers can mandate vaccinations;
- Responding to employees who refuse vaccination directions;
- Implementing a vaccination policy;
- Considerations around encouraging employees to become vaccinated; and
- When employees can take vaccination-related leave.
You need to be logged in to read this article.
Subscribers log in here
Having trouble using your subscription? Contact us for help or check our FAQ page here for answers to commonly asked questions.
Non subscribers: Access Shortlist by starting your subscription here.
Haven't seen Shortlist before? For a 28-day free trial sign up here.
Go back to our homepage here.